What to Bring
Here is a list of things you should bring on your fishing charter:
- Sunglasses, sunblock, and hat
- Adequate clothing (you can always take layers off)
- Food and beverages with a cooler to hold them
- Rain gear just in case
- Cooler to carry home your catch
- Ice for food and beverages
- Your kids; children love fishing and we enjoy teaching them how. Special pricing is available when a large part of the group consists of young children (i.e. father/son trips).
- If someone in your group commonly gets seasick have them take Dramamine or Bomine the night before the charter and again one hour before leaving the dock. This ensures the medicine is in your bloodstream before hitting the waves. Often, taking these drugs just before leaving the dock does next to nothing.